The 38th Annual Cloverleaf Invitational
Historically known as the “Big Money Scramble”
- Sunday, September 9, 2018
- Registration begins at 11:45AM
- Shotgun Start at 12:30PM
- Entry deadline is September 2, 2018
Format? 4-Man Scramble – 1 Flight
How to sign up? Spots can be reserved with a credit card. Cards will be run 1 week prior to event. Cash or check will be accepted anytime during the registration period. Checks are to be made out to Cloverleaf Golf Course. If sent by mail, checks must be received before the entry deadline. NO REFUNDS will be given after September 9th!
- $240.00 Entry Fee Per TEAM
- Large optional skin game will be available – $80.00 per team
What does this include? Entry fee includes 18-holes of golf with riding cart, a free practice round prior to the event and an additional 18-hole walking round upon completion of the tournament.
- $1400 Guaranteed to 1st Place
- Prize money will be awarded to 25% of the field
- Over $5,000 in total prize money
- Cash Hole-in-One Prizes on the par 3s
- Plus almost another $3000 in the skin game
Field Size: The field will be limited to the first 36 Teams that sign up.
Who Can I Play With: Assemble your “Dream Team.” Bring whomever you want. You will be playing against the best scramble teams in the Bi-State area. Groups will go off in 8-somes to prevent cheating and pairings will be decided by the tournament committee.
Payment Information: Prize money will be awarded after all of the rounds are completed and scores are recorded. Your winnings will be held up to 1 year at the course for you to pick up (proper I.D. will be required).
Ties/Playoffs: In the event of ties, there will be no playoffs. There are NO scorecard playoffs. The prize money will be added up and divided by the number of teams that are tied and distributed equally.
For more information, please call (618) 462-3022!